CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS FOR ADMINISTRATORS
The administrators of an Institution should always be profound, impartial, motivating, and law abiding. Besides, the following qualities are expected from them. They have to
- Figure out a policy and plan to execute the vision and mission.
- Stimulate industry institution interaction.
- Promote research development activities.
- Enforce rules, policies and procedures put up by the college among staff and students.
- Monitor, supervise and instruct the administration of the institution and take remedial measures / actions based on the stakeholder’s feedback.
- Accomplish any other qualitative and quantitative work for the welfare of the institution.
- Encourage the student’s ideas and support them if needed.
- Impartial in disciplinary actions for all the members of faculty, non-teaching staff and students.
- Empower all staff and students to reach their maximum capacity.
- Exhibit outstanding and strong leadership skills.
CODE OF ETHICS FOR TEACHERS
Teaching is a noble profession. It shapes the personality, caliber and future of an individual. He /She can inspire, hope, ignite them and instill a love of learning among the students. Besides, the teachers have to
- Uphold the honor and decorum of the teaching profession.
- Demonstrate impartiality, integrity and ethical behavior in the classroom.
- Ensure that teaching methods are fresh, relevant and comprehensive.
- Treat every student with kindness, equality and respect.
- Interact with the students in a friendly manner.
- Abide by the rules and regulations of the institution.
- Foster healthy relationships with students.
- Cooperate with fellow teachers, parents and administrators.
- Be responsible and interact positively with parents and other stakeholders in educating the students.
- Be good counselors and facilitators and there by ignite harmony in students.
- Refrain from social networking sites such as Face book, Whatsapp, etc during the working hours.
CODE OF ETHICS FOR NON-TEACHING STAFF
The following traits are expected from the Non-teaching staff. He / She must
- Maintain the dignity and decorum of college.
- Be always available to students and staff members.
- Discharge the duties efficiently and conform to rules and regulations of the college.
- Transparent, responsible and unprejudiced to all.
- Maintain an impeccable standard of integrity in all their professional relationships.
- Encourage students and staff members for innovative works in the interest of college.
- Must not intercept or misappropriate college money.
- Must not be absent from duty without official approval.
- Refrain from social networking sites such as Facebook, Whatsapp, etc during the working hours.