Date : 01-01-2017
Conducted quiz competition- BPCL Kochi refinery under EECC
Directed Mr.Raza Abbas and Ms.Sruthy (S8 EEE) to BPCL for Participating State Level Quiz Competitionand they secured II Rank
Annual General body meeting of IEEE and talk on benefits of IEEE for S2 and S4 students in College Auditorium at 10.30 am.
• Mr.Dibu K K attented the VSSC Innovation Competition held at on 03/10/2017
• 10 students of S7 EEE attended Energy Audit Training Programme at GEC Thrissur organized by Energy Conservation Society (ECS) on 25/09/2017.
Ms.Gowri Balachandran, has attended and presented a paper on “Automatic Feeder selection and line fault detection using IOT technnology” in National Conference in Recent Trends in Electrical and Electronics Engineering”, Organized by IEEE, Power & Energy Society, Kerala Chapter at NIT, Calicut
Date : 01-01-2017
Annual General body meeting of IEEE and talk on benefits of IEEE to S2 and S4 students in College Auditorium at 10.30 am. Students fro S2and S4 EEE attented the program
IEEE WIE – Panel Discussion – Participated by Dr.Nafeesa K, Dr. Maya G & Dr. Thasneem Fathima
WIE Affinity group of IEEE MESCE S8 conducted program under the guidance of Dr.Maya G as part of Women's Day Celebration. Dr. Nafeesa K and Dr. Thasneem Fathima participated in the Panel Discussion.
• S5 & S7 students attended Engineering Innovation Meet -2017 at IRTC campus, Mundoor, Palakkad organised by IEEE Malabar Sub Section, IRTC Mundoor EMC Agency for Non Conventional Energy .
75 Alumini students attended EEE Alumini Association meeting ‘MILAN2K18’
Mr.C R Neelakandan,Rtd, Deputy Manager, Keltron and Activist inaugurated the Association Activities of EEE
Date : 03-01-2017
• Department staff meating was conducted at 2.45 PM and decided to congratulate Mr.Aswin Manoj S8 EEE has won the Third prize as best student chair in IEEE Malabar subsection.
• Mr.Sooraj & Mr.Yadhu Krishnan, S7 EEE, got 1st Prize and recieved Rs.10,000 in Project Presentation Competiton conducted at National Conference as apart of Innovations Meet -2017 for the Topic “Tablets for Blind” Project in IT Track
Date : 14-02-2018
S6 Students attended a workshop on Personality Development conducted by MESCE.
17/02/2017 TO 18/02/2017
Two days workshop on “Ardiuno starter kit familiarization” in association with AEEE and EDC
• Mr.Nowfal S, Manager, Federal Bank, Tirur conducted a motivational class on 'Placement and Training' for S7EEE students on 02/11/2017.
• Dr.Abraham T Mathew, Professor, Department of EEE, NIT Calicut delivered a Technical talk on “Modelling Electrodynamical System”, for S3 M.Tech Students on 22/10/2017.
• Dr.Varadarajan, HOD, Research and Development delivered a talk on Design of Experiments using “Taguchi Techniques “to final year students.
• Dr.N.Rajanbabu HOD, EEE talked on "Mentoring and Collaborative learning"to final year students on 19th July 2017.
• Dr.Rajanbabu N handled a session on "Mentoring and Collaborative learning" for group tutors and faculty members of first year classes on 28th July 2017.
• In connection with the induction programme first year students attended the technical talk by Dr. Sandeep.K, Chief Excecutive ,Glowmind Training Consultancy PvtLmt.,Thrissur on 31st July 2017.
S2, S4 M.Tech attended a session on ‘Linear Algebra’ in the FDP on ‘Mathematics for Communication and signal processing‘, organized by ECE Department.
Date : 15-02-2018
• Mr.Fawas(Alumini Member), Electrical Inspector, Dubai, interacted with S5 students on 19/10/2017.
• Mr.Shanid Pazhamkavil, Asst.Engineer, DEWA(Dubai Electrical & Water Authority) conducted a Technical Talk on “An Overview of Electrical Engineers and its Score in Industries”, for S1 Students (B.Tech) on 22/10/2017
• Mr.Mohammed Fameeb (Alumini Member), Product Manager, Utivities & Infrastructure, XYLEM, MENA Region, Dubai,
Date : 20-02-2018
Mr.Jaseem Mohammed, Business Development Manager, SIEMENS, QATAR, handled a session for S7 EEE on Career Development: Where do you see yourself in 5 years”
Mr.Jaya Chandran Nair, Programme Officer, ANERT, handled as session on “Renewable Energy System” for S5